The Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Cycling short is perfect for those just starting cycling or for casual rides as they are cheap, yet comfortable. The inseam offers just above the knee coverage and they are available in extra large sizes as well.
What I like about the Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Cycling Shorts
They are durable – the loose outer short is made using a soft, yet tough nylon Talsan fabric that resists abrasion and fading.
Good padding – the cycle pad features seamless construction with just enough padding for comfort and protection. The MicroSuede pad surface offers wicking capabilities that keeps you cool and dry as you sweat along with an antimicrobial finish. Soft touch gripper elastic keeps the liner in place.
Love the pockets – the outer short features two handy side seam hand pockets and a zippered back pocket keeping those smaller items very secure.
Things That Could Be Improved With the Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Cycling Short
- Padding – the padding is quite thin, so I think this is meant more for a soft ride around town or casual cycling as oppose to a true trail ride.
The Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Short is intended for
- New cyclists to get started before moving on to higher quality shorts
- Perfect for rides around town
- Casual rides or for those who don’t require a thicker, more cushioned bike short.
Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Short Features and Specifications
- Canari Cyclewear Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Padded Cycling Short is a relaxed baggy outer short with a padded inner liner for comfort
- Loose outershort is made using a soft, yet tough nylon talsan fabric that resists abrasion
- 100% Polyester Shell, 100% Polyester inner liner
- Lightweight Baggy Trail short padded for riding comfort
- The waistband is 1 1/2″ wide elastic for support with a flat drawcord for security and comfort.
- Machine wash, hang dry, no bleach
What Customers Had to Say About the Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Short
These cycling shorts received positive ratings from people who have purchased and used them. Reviewers found them comfortable and a dramatic improvement over regular shorts when just starting out or for casual rides.
Reviewers stated that these shorts are light and they have a great fit. They are very durable (mine are nearly two years old). Reviewers felt the padding isn’t as thick or well designed as more expensive shorts although provided excellent value for the price.
Click here to see more Men’s Baggy Bike shorts. The Canari Men’s Mountain Trail Baggy Short is well worth the price if you are just getting into cycling or just needing a pair for lighter use.