The Men’s Pro Bike Shorts has a anatomical design, is padded and is the top seller for Aero Tech Designs (ATD) every year! You will be able to ride longer and feel stronger with the quality Spandex fabrics that stretch in four directions. Ideal for anti-abrasion.
What is good about the Men’s Pro Bike Shorts
Compression short – because the compression of the spandex against your muscles supports your hard riding on the bike these shorts add comfort on longer rides. The spandex increases blood flow. The cross grain cutting also maximizes stretch performance of spandex fabric.
Great Design – an eight panel construction has an anatomical design with curves for cycling position
Reduced saddle sores – as there are no seams between the legs, the smooth inner leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and saddle sores. Smooth inner leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and saddle sores.
Crotch padding – is multiple layers with padding in the places where it is needed – Perfecto. Pad’s surface is a smooth, Coolmax microfiber, that is laminated to foam and tricot, it is antibacterial and stays dry and inhibits the growth of bacteria
Elastic Waist – is made of a soft elastic that is cover stitched and tacked for durability while leg grippers are smooth and comfortable with high quality five thread surged edges.
Do not ride up – these shorts will not ride up.
Men’s Pro Bike Shorts Features
- 8-panel anatomical design with a padded crotch for comfort on the bicycle
- Ride Longer and Feel Stronger with quality Spandex fabrics that stretch in four directions
- Elastic leg grippers are smooth and comfortable with high quality five thread surged edges
- Crotch pad’s surface is smooth, Coolmax microfiber, that is laminated to foam and tricot
- Pad thickness is 7mm in center and 5mm on sides.
- Chamois pad prevents abrasion and absorbs shock, it is not so thick, ideal for anti chafe and freedom of movement.
- The compression from the spandex against your muscles supports your hard work on the bike.
- Cross Grain Cutting maximizes stretch performance of spandex fabric to support bicycle rides and hold the flesh to maximize performance.
- Smooth inner leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and saddle sores.
- Fabric is a four way, 7.4 oz, nylon/lycra, tricot knit
- Wide variety of sizes and colors
- Made in the U.S.A.
What customers say about the Men’s Pro Bike Shorts
There is a huge number of positive reviews for these compression cycling shorts providing an average rating of 4 ½ out of 5. Reviewers remarked that they fit well and were very comfortable. True to size and made in the U.S.A.
Many people were surprised at how comfortable these shorts were considering the cheap price. Note that these are not high performing bike shorts but still perform fairly well.
There were mixed reviews concerning the padding with some feeling it is too thin and others finding it acceptable.
The Men’s Pro Bike Shorts offers exceptional value for the price for a basic, yet comfortable short.