Commute to work in the stylish Women‘s Bicycle Commuter Pedal Pusher Capris. Comfortable and lightweight, these Aero Tech Designs (ATD) shorts are perfect for commuting cyclists and active individuals.
What is good about these Women’s Urban Pedal Pushers Cycling Capris
Great fabric – has a relaxed fit and the lightweight fabric allows great flexibility and comfort for all activities. The soft stretchable nylon/spandex fabric dries quickly in case you find yourself caught in the rain during a bike ride or knee-deep in a mountain stream during a hike. Note that this is a non padded cycling apparel item.
Plenty of pockets – the six-pocket design is great for stashing your U-Lock key, some nutrition bars, your Smartphone, and anything else that you carry with you on the ride to work, down the bike trail, or in the gym. Four of the pockets feature zipper closures.
Adjustable belt – the waistband features an adjustable belt for a secure fit and the rear belt loop includes an additional loop for attaching a beacon bike light.
Leg drawstring – you do not need to worry about catching your pant leg in your bike with these capris as each leg opening has an adjustable drawstring to keep the hems free from all of your bike’s greasy, moving parts.
Ride safety – reflective tabs on the legs enhance visibility during early morning commutes and late-night group rides.
Women’s Bicycle Commuter Pedal Pusher Capris Features
- Woven stretch fabric is rugged nylon Lycraspandex
- 6 pockets (4 with zipper closures)
- Adjustable leg openings and belt, reflective tabs and beacon light attachment, and unpadded design for multi-sport use
- Soft, comfortable, and stretchable fabric offers flexibility and allows freedom of movement during all activities (88% Nylon/12% Spandex)
- Button Waist with elastic side panels
- Soft and very stretchable
- Stretchy woven material moves with cycling
- Multi sport design without padded liner
- Polyester/lycra fabric is durable
- Lightweight and dries quickly
- Leg synch to keep the pant leg out of the way
- Zippered pockets to keep your things in place
- Reflective elements for improved visibility while pedaling
- Belt to keep the knicker in place as you ride
- Loose fitting and really comfy
- Inseam is about 17 inches
- Colors of black,navy or charcoal
What customers say about these ATD Commuter Cycling Capri
There were many positive reviews for these cycling capris, as women found them to be attractive and comfortable.
Reviewers said that although they are designed for cycling they also use them for travel, kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities.
They also remarked that these commuters are a combo of nylon and spandex, so they’re stretchy which they loved. They are very comfy to wear, have a really soft feel to them and are very light.
A number of reviewers commented on the numerous pockets. One cyclist said, “they’re like cargo shorts with 6 pockets total: 2 normal front pockets, 2 zippered pockets on the back and 2 more zippered pockets on the legs. Perfect for carrying smaller items like a cell phone, or energy bar, money, etc., and not have to worry that anything will fall out.”
Some of the reviewers noted that it is also nice that Aero Tech offers these in plus size, and they feel true to size.
A few reviewers stated that there is no chafe, they dry well and are extremely durable under some pretty rough usage. Some women also wear liner pants as they are not padded for cycling.
Click here to see some of our other women’s cycling capris. These Women’s Bicycle Commuter Pedal Pusher Capris are comfortable for any outdoor activity and come highly recommended.